We believe in challenging the boundaries of traditional education and in liberating the innate greatness in people.
The Associate Director of Admissions actively participates in this vision through effectively preparing admission representatives to best educate applicants about the school’s educational offerings so that the applicant is adequately informed throughout his/her decision-making process. The ADOA supervises, monitors and analyzes the admissions department to ensure effective facilitation of applicants’ chosen educational pathway by navigating them through the admissions process in pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree. The ADOA will motivate and develop staff to open the doors of discovery, innovation and opportunity so that College graduates are preferred, dedicated, intelligent and immediately productive in the work place.
The ADOA sets the example of excellence and inspires the admissions team to be successful through feedback, coaching and development. The ADOA will ensure applicants are effectively guided through exceptional communication from the beginning of the admissions process through to the first day of class. Additionally, they identify performance trends and opportunities and deliver individualized as well as team coaching and training to meet or exceed key performance indicators.
• Applicants are inspired to their highest level of achievement and excellence.
• Applicants are treated with fairness, respect, impartiality and objectivity while abiding by all accreditation/compliance rules and regulations.
• Applicants are adequately prepared to successfully start their chosen program which contributes to a graduation rate of at least 75% and a 100% placement.
• Employees are inspired to their highest level of excellence through and positive relationships are developed with professionalism and results-centered trust.
• Daily status meetings are facilitated and admissions key performance indicators are accurately reported.
• Admissions representatives are adequately on-boarded upon hire and receive ongoing professional development and proactive coaching.
• Collaboration is effectively utilized within department as well as interdepartmental producing high-quality deliverables and effective decision making.
• STITCH meetings are organized and facilitated weekly.
• Monthly goals are properly communicated to staff and employees are coached on driving specific behaviors.
• Admissions budgets are met or exceeded.
• Clear, well-written communication inter-and intra-departmentally.
• Appropriate staffing levels are maintained and turnover is minimized.
• Timely attendance and adherence to all company policies.
• A positive, student-focused work environment is achieved among all departments.
• The applicant expectations are set consistently along with effective communication between financial aid, student outreach, and other admissions support departments ensuring a smooth admission process.
• Interdepartmental activities are effectively coordinated through collaboration with peers and associates.
• Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree, preferred
• 5+ years admission experience in a higher education environment
• 1 -2 years in a leadership role within admissions, either managing a team, training, or other related experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Skilled in conflict and problem resolution
• Proven track record for being a dynamic leader, communicator and facilitator
• Strong communication (both verbal and written), presentation and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in navigating through a PC and multiple software systems
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed