1. To attain the enrollment objectives for the campus.
2. Achieves an FTE no-show rate at or below established objectives.
3. Establishes relationships and maintain contact with prospective students by ensuring that the team is making outbound calls. Minimum weekly volume of 350 dials and 50 or more contacts per rep (contact = admissions conversations with un-enrolled students).
4. Responsible for admission to generates formal referrals each week from both internal and external sources, at or above established weekly and semesterly goals with a minimum of a 20% conversion and 30% of total enrollment.
5. Participates in and/or facilitates on-campus activities to support enrollment, retention and referral opportunities.
6. To have at least 50% of bank enrollments be non-regenerated. 25% or more of total enrollment.
7. Ensures that admissions and marketing data for the campus is captured, recorded, inputted timely and accurately.
8. Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures as well as state and federal regulations.
9. To have a 1st term retention for the campus at or above established goals and objectives.
10. Meets or exceeds appointment setting and visits objectives. (see system-wide metric expectations sheet).
11. To have a visit to enrollment metric at or above established goals and objectives.
12. To convert new student inquiries at or above established goals and objectives.
13. Consistently utilizes CRM to effectively manage all lead, enrollment, and admission activity reflected by data accuracy and integrity.
14. Responsible for delivering semesterly and yearly coaching and performance management plans.
15. Hires, trains, coaches, develops and motivates a successful team of admissions personnel. Delivers weekly one-on-one coaching to reps.
16. Coordinates and ensures that the onboarding process for all new admissions representatives takes place.
17. Monitors and supervises on a daily basis the activities of the Admissions Representatives. Develops plans and sets weekly and semesterly goals for each segment of our enrollment to include, but not limited to; Non-trad, trad, bachelor, as well as the sources they come from.
18. Analyzes individual and team (API) admissions performance indicators and troubleshoots development opportunities based on results, relected in semesterly lessons learned document.
19. Assists the Campus Director in the preparation of the campus Annual Plan as it relates to Admissions/Marketing and Revenue.
20. Develops, implements, drives, and monitors an the Annual Enrollment Manegment plan that includes effective strategies and tactics to reach enrollment outcomes. This plan needs to be updated each semester.
21. Identifies and acts upon mutually beneficial business development opportunities. Represents the College as an official spokesperson within the community, and promotes the professional image of the College, services, associates, and students.
22. Understands seibel and can access reports to support Lead bank and student relationship management.
23. Organizes and/or supports, admissions and campus functions such as orientation, career fairs, open houses, scholarship exams, etc.
24. Adheres to all policies and procedures as set forth by the College with special attention on compliance.