The primary purpose of the Director of Admissions (DOA) position is to support the campus admissions team by providing leadership, training, coaching, and mentoring; provide for engaged student recruitment activity and meet customer service goals of the assigned campus. The campus DOA position reports directly to the Campus Executive Director.
- Manage all admissions activities to maximize efficiency at the campus
- Provide tactical guidance, assistance, coaching, and leadership to ensure achievement of admissions operational objectives and goals
- Supervise production and activity, and maintain positive morale of the admissions team members.
- Maintain full compliance in all recruiting activities, following all MMC, state and federal accreditation regulations and policies
- Train, develop, coach, and mentor Admissions Representatives
- Analyze and manage conversion rates, show rates, and other departmental metrics
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all paperwork and reports
- Randomly audit enrollment files to ensure accountability/accuracy of documents
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading a successful admissions/sales/customer service team
- Track-record meeting and exceeding goals
- Excellent people management skills with demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate employees
- Proven ability to develop and meet metrics and goals
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good working skill set with MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Verifiable ability to work in fast-paced environment; willingness to have a flexible work
- Initiate, design, and deliver departmental training and developmental activities that cover a variety of topics
Private, post-secondary admissions management experience
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed