Looking to join an organization that continues to grow? This is an immediate position for the right candidate who possesses the experience and skills necessary.
- Administer admissions standards to achieve targets through a team of admissions representatives
- Ensures that all admissions operations are in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations along with the Company's policies and procedures
- Monitor, track and manage leads and ensure admission targets are met and promote business growth through liaisons with community organizations
- Provide on-going coaching and motivation
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities which include the following: planning, assigning and directing work of subordinates
- Organize orientation seminars, open houses, and student award days
- Other duties as assigned and occasional travel required
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum ten years' experience in Admissions or related field strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to work individually and within a group
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Established customer service background
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and drug test.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed