Provide leadership to plan, organize and manage all of the activities related to the Records and Registration, including serving as the official authorized keeper of student records.
• Organize and administer the records, registration and graduation functions, including transcript evaluations
• Provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in support of enhanced services offered through Registration and Records
• Problem solve the research, analysis and resolution of student disputes as they relate to records and registration
• Monitors midpoint and graduation dates for all current students
• Ensure student records are prepared and student information is handled at all times in compliance with student confidentiality (FERPA) regulations.
• Monitor, evaluate and audit all student academic records.
• Maintain student database with up-to-date and accurate student information.
• Timely creation of course schedules and update with changes as needed.
• Distribute course rosters prior to class start.
• Review and ensure admission files fulfill all requirements prior to each start.
• Review and documentation of Satisfactory Academic Progress
• Communicate all failing grades to the Director of Education and Financial Aid department.
• Ensure transcript and diploma request form are completed properly and that requests are processed in accord with published policy and procedure.
• Prepare transcripts, diplomas, exit interviews, and graduate files, as needed.
• Complete changes of enrollment, which include: session changes, program changes, terminations, cancels, re-entry /reenroll, leave of absence
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed