The Campus President is responsible for overall campus leadership of our campus in downtown NYC by maintaining the quality of education and delivering successful student outcomes as measured by academic achievement, graduation rates, graduate employment rates and student satisfaction. The Campus President is responsible for the day-to-day efficient management of the campus to include staff and faculty recruitment, development, evaluation and retention; the utilization and conservation of physical assets; community involvement and outreach; oversight of all of the College's administrative and academic functions; and ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations, accreditation standards and College policies.
- Promote and facilitate innovation in achieving successful student outcomes.
- Promote College mission and core values; Code of Ethics.
- Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to student, faculty and staff concerns.
- Provide leadership and direction for efficient operation of campus departments and staff.
- Manage the daily operations of the campus, ensuring all administrative functions operate within the University's established policies and procedures.
- Provide reports as required to University Administration.
- Work closely with College Administration to establish and implement short and long range goals.
- Prepare and manage campus budget.
- Plan, implement and participate in campus events.
- Collaborate with other College administrators and attend regional meetings.
- Represent College in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3- 5 years of managerial experience in a for-profit school environment.
- 2-3 years of project management experience preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to recruit, motivate and build a professional team.
- Ability to prioritize, make decisions and execute.
- Effective problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong financial management, expense control experience.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- The ability to utilize sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools.)
- Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills.
- Ability to set, communicate and maintain priorities.
- High energy, entrepreneurial self-starter with track record of achieving challenging goals.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed