The Director of Admissions is responsible for leading and managing a professional admissions team to provide professional, high quality customer service to potential students. The Director of Admissions is responsible for ensuring campus targets are achieved while maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. Directors of Admissions work collaboratively with campus leadership to ensure strong and productive working relationships.
* Build, train, coach and retain a professional advising team.
* Conducts annual performance evaluations of Admissions Advisors and Assistant Director of Admissions, if applicable.
* Manage admissions team to ensure that inquiries are followed up with in a timely manner and that all potential students are taken through the admissions process correctly.
* Maintain the highest level of ethics and integrity by ensuring compliance to University and Admissions Department policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State regulations and accrediting body requirements.
* Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
* Attend all University- wide admissions department meetings and training sessions.
* Conduct campus-based admissions training as required.
* Submit required admissions reports on a timely basis as required by senior management.
* Develop, plan and execute on-campus events and programs.
* Work with campus and University leadership to establish key performance objectives.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Minimum of five years working in higher education admissions with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
* Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed