Aan outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing school group as they expand their academic programs in health care and related fields.
- Coordinates Career Job Fairs with related employer representatives/groups. Provides excellent customer service to current and graduating students in accordance with the mission and purpose of the university.
- Works and coordinates in person site visits with the campus Director of Career Services and the campus Clinical Manager to local clinical settings, health care organizations, and other potential sites of opportunity.
- Assist graduate students with job placement for Pharmacy Practice, Occupational Therapy and Physician Therapy programs.
- Bachelor's degree in education, administration, business management, student personnel, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years directly related placement experience or at minimum experience in a professional environment performing complex and responsible business office duties that includes some general support work for one or more managers in a recruiting or employment office environment.
- Ability to demonstrate successful sales experience or working in a competitive results oriented market with success in that field driven by personal accountability.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent in person and telephonic Customer Service skills, maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
Successful sales track record.
- Ability to use effective communication skills, both oral and written, including presentations, speaking before public groups and meetings and demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels or the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills, and exercise good judgment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed