We are currently seeking a Vice President of Financial Aid. This is an outstanding opportunity for a service-oriented individual to help students begin their journey toward their new careers.
Oversight and responsibility for the short and long-range planning, development, recruitment strategies and overall activities and goals to establish policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance standards for the administration of federal, state, and institutional financial aid funds. Works closely with Campus Presidents in a multi-location academic and administration setting.
- At least 10 years of recent experience administering Title IV financial aid programs.
- At least five years of experience at the level of Financial Aid Director or higher.
- Knowledge of state and federal aid programs, in particular, the reporting requirements, audit functions, and regulatory compliance.
- Experience with MS Office, the Department of Education’s Common Origination & Disbursement website, and the National Student Loan Data System as well as experience working with enterprise-wide financial aid delivery software such as Campus Vue, Banner, or PeopleSoft.]
- Knowledge of applicable databases and computer application systems to supply the most accurate information, reports and projections.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as Title IV, JTPA WIA, ABHES, BPPE, WASC and other accreditation standards.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed