We are currently seeking a Vice President of Admissions. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing organization as we expand our academic programs in health care and related fields.
The Vice President of Admissions works closely with Campus Presidents in a multi-location multi-state academic and administration setting is responsible for the short/ long-range admissions planning/development, recruitment strategies and overall activities and goals to attract a diverse and highly qualified student applicant pool consistent with University programs.
Plans, implements, and supervises in collaboration with Academic Affairs, Compliance, Marketing, Financial Aid and other departments, a comprehensive admissions program which includes: coordinating the development of University admission standards, and formulating enrollment management strategies.
Serves as a member of the Leadership Team for strategic planning, fiscal management, resource development, community relations, and policy setting.
Assists in the development of operational and capital budgets and prepares reports on admissions, enrollments, budgets, staffing, and other activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in education, administration, business management, student personnel, or related field required. Master’s preferred.
- 3-5 years in a senior level position with appropriate/equivalent industry concerned with program administration, development and evaluation, fiscal and operations management/experience at a corporate/divisional level or above.
- 5-8 years of overall experience in admissions/career counseling/student services management with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted, multi-location direction and planning.
- Minimum 3 years of sales/management experience.
- Knowledge of the principles of supervision, administration, systems management and community organization as applicable to specialized program area.
- Knowledge of applicable databases and computer application systems to supply the most accurate information, reports and projections.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as Title IV, ABHES, BPPE, WASC and other accreditation standards.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed