Rare opportunity to join an amazing organization in a leadership role! This position reports up to the COO, plans, organizes, and directs the campus operations in accordance with all applicable regulatory/governmental/ accreditation standards within the proprietary education sector.
- Provides leadership in the interpretation, coordination, and administration of the policies and procedures on student enrollments, financial aid, student aid, student retention, career services and placements, educational/support staff and personnel administration.
- Oversees, directs and manages the Campus operations, budget and performance objectives personally or through subordinate managers to ensure the campus meets University goals.
- Serves as a member of the Executive Committee for strategic planning, fiscal management, resource development, community relations, and policy setting.
- Assists in the development of operational and capital budgets and prepares reports on campus services, enrollments, placements, and training budgets, staffing, and other activities as required.
- A minimum of three years in a senior administrative level position within appropriate/equivalent industry concerned with academic and career development administration, practices and services, fiscal and operations management/experience.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as Title IV, WASC, and other accreditation standards.
- Master’s degree in education, administration, business management, student affairs, or related field required.
- Terminal degree with major study in education, administration, business management, student affairs, or related field preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed