The Director of Admissions is responsible for directing and coordinating all functions of the school’s Admissions Department in the recruitment and enrollment of students. The DOA is responsible for training, leading, motivating and managing the Admission Team/ process and ensuring that all admissions activities are compliant with regulatory guidelines. The Director will also be responsible for the analytical evaluation of individual Admissions Representatives and Team performance in order to maximize their effectiveness and efficiency in the recruiting of students with the potential to graduate and achieve their career objectives.
• Work with other departments to ensure the overall success of the campus
• Manage all admissions representative fairly and consistently.
• Through leadership and ability to motivate, instill a positive attitude within department.
• Supervise all Admissions Representatives and provide quarterly job performance reviews and feedback regarding accomplishments and future actions needed.
• Hold weekly/monthly meetings with Admissions Representatives to set monthly/quarterly goals within the admissions department.
• Analyze enrollment and individual performance information
• Inspire a sense of Team accountability among departmental staff, Adult and High School.
• Prepare periodic weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports as required by the Campus Director and/or Regional Vice President.
• Provide continuous training to Admissions Representatives on Telephone and Interviewing Techniques utilizing the Graduate Enrollment Process.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed