Wonderful opportunity to join a great organization as their Financial Aid leader! If you possess an eye for detail and a passion for student finance, keep reading!
- Ensure regulatory criteria, standards and policy and procedures to meet or exceed Federal, State, and college requirements to achieve compliance for the campus.
- Travel to and supervise staff at other campuses in the market as required.
- Monitoring of Financial Aid department at home campus to ensure accurate and efficient packaging, awarding and advising of students about financial aid.
- Maintain records to include files for active and inactive students
- Ensure all financial deadlines are met on home campus.
- Actively participate to ensure timely deliver of assistance and services given to students.
- Balance demands for applicant and student entrance with regulatory requirements.
- Motivate staff to perform duties in a manner that is congruent with the Colleges vision, standards and ethics.
- Gathering, preparing, and timely submission of all information needed for system file review.
- Monthly file audits.
- Any other duties assigned by the Financial Aid Manager.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Two years’ experience working with financial aid regulations and institutional needs analysis for Title IV.
- Two years’ experience in Financial Aid processing and packaging of students/awards.
- Two years experience in compliance and State of Wisconsin regulations.
- Two years experience in supervision of staff, desired.
- Skills in working independently, planning, prioritizing, problem solving, scheduling, evaluating, and organizing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and work with diverse groups.
- Strong technology skills, attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Experience with regulatory agencies and customer driven environments very helpful.
- Must thrive on working in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment where attention to detail is a must.
- Must possess a drive for excellence.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed