Provide overall strategic and tactical oversight for marketing and communications programs and activities. Responsible for planning, implementing, reporting and evaluation of marketing initiatives and activities required to generate inquiries from prospective students to support enrollment goals. Responsible for public relations and industry outreach to heighten visibility and awareness of the School brand. Additional responsibility includes support of internal communications to students and employees.
• Collaborate with leadership team to translate business strategy into short-term and long-term marketing plans and activities.
• Implement and administer marketing calendar, marketing projects, communication plans, and marketing related policies.
• Plan and project-manage marketing campaigns ensuring the target objectives.
• Ensure marketing related activities are coordinated, support objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements.
• Evaluate the progress of the marketing campaigns and projects against deliverables.
• Manage third party vendors for analytics and mail campaigns; track and measure performance and ROI.
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate scope of services to remain consistent with established goals.
• Identify opportunities to support organizational initiatives and develop communications materials and programs to publicize these activities.
• Create and implement a multi-faceted external and internal communications program.
• Provide periodic critical analysis reports of business conditions, competitive analysis and regular reports of marketing and communication activity.
• Direct all market research activities.
• Direct the day-to-day activities of marketing staff.
• Develop the marketing budget supporting inquiry generation.
• Prepare departmental operating budget and monitor activity.
• Maintain industry and functional knowledge through professional development activities and active membership in professional organizations.
• Provide professional development and training for department staff.
• Participate in college wide activities and serve on college committees
• Adhere to laws, external regulations, internal policies, procedures, and requirements governing areas of responsibility.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or related field; or equivalent education and experience.
Demonstrated record of accomplishments in post-secondary, for-profit education marketing for both ground and online modalities.
• Solid knowledge of SEO, paid search and display, PPL, web analytics and Google.
• Experience with organizational branding
• Experience with other local marketing and promotion
• Experience with outreach and engagement
• Adapt at creating meaningful reports and analysis of results
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strong leadership skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed