We are currently seeking a Director of Admissions. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing organization as we expand our academic programs in health care and related fields.
Reporting directly to the Campus President and working closely with the Vice President of Admissions and Regional Director of Admissions, is responsible for ensuring the admissions process, from lead generation to enrollment in terms of number of students, quality of students, level of student expectations/satisfaction, and in accordance with College policies and procedures and all applicable federal, state and accrediting agencies standards and regulations. Supervises, trains, and motivates the admissions staff to attain or surpass campus enrollment goals; providing excellent customer service in order to recruit and increase the student population in accordance with the mission and purpose of the College.
- Bachelor's degree in education, administration, business management, student personnel, or related field required. Master’s preferred.
- 3-5 years in a senior level position with appropriate/equivalent industry concerned with program administration, development and evaluation, fiscal and operations management/experience at a corporate/divisional level or above.
- 5-8 years of overall experience in admissions/career counseling/student services management with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted, multi-location direction and planning.
- Minimum 3 years of sales/management experience.
- Knowledge of the principles of supervision, administration, systems management and community organization as applicable to specialized program area.
- Knowledge of applicable databases and computer application systems to supply the most accurate information, reports and projections.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as Title IV, ABHES, BPPE, WASC and other accreditation standards.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed