The Campus Nexus Administrator primary duties are end user support and day-to-day administration and maintenance of Campus Nexus. This role is responsible for the Campus Nexus environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades, and maintaining Campus Nexus information including class / scheduling builds. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to creating, removing and maintaining user accounts, creation of SQL queries for reporting, Report modifications using a combination of reporting tools including SQL SSRS and Crystal Reports, creation and training of Campus Nexus policies, identify / track and resolve Campus Nexus issues across the organization.
• Maintain a 99.9% uptime of the Campus Nexus Environment
• Identify, track and remediate issues and bugs in the Campus Nexus platform
• Coordinate upgrade / patch installations and validate Campus Nexus software in a timely fashion when new releases are available
• Manage the Campus Management vendor relationship communicating Campus Nexus software issues and to create a strategic roadmap for our Campus Nexus implementation.
• Serve as the expert in the functionality of the Campus Nexus software and how it can be leveraged by the organization.
• Coordinate with other departments to determine needs or issues
• Contracting with outside parties for additional help to maintain or improve the Campus Nexus software as necessary
• Maintain and implement security controls to protect the Campus Nexus software and database
• Training all users of the Campus Nexus software as necessary
• Understand and manage the integration between Campus Nexus and the company’s lead management software (Velocify). Work with appropriate vendors and internal resources to manage or remediate integration issues
• Inform executive management of any system conversion projects, requirements or upgrades / patches
• Microsoft certifications a plus
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with Campus Nexus
• Experience with Campus Nexus workflows and implementation of automated processes
• Experience creating and implementing both onboarding and ongoing training for Campus Nexus
• Microsoft PowerBI experience a strong plus
• CRM (Customer Relationship Marketing) experience a strong plus
• Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus
• IT client (user) and customer relations
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed